Customer Service Audit Support Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Customer Service Audit Support Representative
Overview of Position
Customer Service Audit Support III is assigned an inventory of document requests from providers which are critical to support the audit recovery business. This role requires a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual, who can use not only detailed instructions but also can utilize additional resources to complete the job responsibilities.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Form collaborative working relationships with facilities, vendors, and internal team members.
- Managing operational support functions for the Medical Audit/Recovery business
- Following a combination of routine procedures and troubleshooting techniques to ensure documents are received timely and not lost due to aging beyond the applicable recovery time frame
- Timely communication to the internal team of any provider obstacles or delays that require escalation to request client support
- Making provider outreach calls to obtain itemized bills and medical records
- Sending or receiving correspondence via email, mail, Right Fax
- Contacting hospital representatives by email and phone, for assistance with issue resolution
- Logging, scanning and/or tracking items received and ensuring follow-up is completed
- Researching, responding and resolving client questions to support Sales and Account Management regarding issues requiring subject matter expertise
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School diploma or GED required
- Related experience in customer service in an audit support function preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum of 2-3 years employment within Health Information Management, Healthcare Payer/claims or other related Healthcare
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Requires attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills with the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Must be self-directed and be able to accomplish work with limited supervision and general work direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and time management skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.