Business Systems Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Overview of Position
The Business Systems Analyst analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Onboard new customers
- Provide submitter system demo
- Work with related teams to set up new customers in the system
- Assist with API builds during implementation
- Troubleshoot transaction issues
- Assist customers with X12 translation to API format
- Provide proactive customer follow up to move projects forward
- Direct customer interaction along with technical research and assistance related to API/EDI transaction development and monitoring.
- Ensures all electronic transactions supporting business processes can be completed
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 1 year in healthcare API/EDI environment.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong knowledge of ANSI standards a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office product suite.
- Knowledge of automated workflow processes; API EDI medical transaction formats such as x12, JSON, and XML.
- Understanding of EDI terminology
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable speaking with customers while providing training and support.
- Ability to work within established guidelines and procedures in a team environment.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.