System and Support Administrator I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04240
Community Concepts, has an opening on our Information Technology team for a System and Support Administrator I in our Lewiston office. The System and Support Administrator I is the first level of IT positions at Community Concepts. The position is part of a team environment with the primary responsibility of:
• Providing superior first line technical response and assistance to all agency users, who have varying degrees of technical abilities, on agency supported systems.
• Communicate positively with co-workers at all levels of the agency
• Research and document solutions and new technology.
• Setup agency systems and software
• Keep assigned support tickets updated
• Assist with annual inventorying of agency systems and software licenses
• Support and train agency employees
This position is 40 hours a week and must be available for flex hours and on-call rotation, over-time may be required. This position requires regular travel and transport of equipment to various job sites throughout the service area. For specific information contact Rich Davis – email@example.com.