Director, Demand Generation - Provider Marketing
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Director, Demand Generation – Provider Marketing
The Director, Demand Generation – Provider Marketing is responsible for supporting the growth agenda for Change Healthcare by providing marketing support for our Revenue Excellence sales teams. This individual will lead a team of Segment Marketers focused on development and execution of a theme-based campaign plan with accountability and responsibility for defined marketing qualified leads (MQL) and annual contract value (ACV) closed / won targets and metrics.
This role reports to the VP, Segment Marketing – Revenue Cycle Management.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey through developing, maintaining and executing demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Work closely with other departments (including Sales, Sales Operations, Account Management, BU Management, Segment Marketing, Marketing Operations) to build cross-functional cohesion and alignment.
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels and must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy and ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Create programs for all stages of the funnel that includes generating new leads, nurturing them to generate MQLs, creating bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities, provide late-stage opportunity support to help close deals, and developing advocacy programs to achieve high retentionCollaborate with Sales to optimize processes to drive acceleration of leads to closed / won status
Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel, track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel, and create a predictable and healthy demand engine
Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and less-proven tactics
Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with the return on investment goals
Analyze lead flow and contribution to revenue, and evaluate ROI against all demand generation programs
- Lead the execution of various marketing campaign tactics including, but not limited to, trade shows, webinars, podcasts, pay per click advertising, digital marketing, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders (including customers and third-party industry partners) to deliver theme-based content that is relevant to key personas.
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of marketing professional focused on development and execution of marketing campaign strategy and tactics
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of B2B demand generation experience, prior healthcare experience preferred
- Experience leading a team of marketing professionals highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate across a matrixed organization with multiple internal and external stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Highly skilled at managing competing priorities with executive-level presentation skills
- Understanding and experience with marketing automation tech stacks, highly proficient in development and interpretation of key metrics as it relates to marketing funnel performance with the ability to translate technology innovation into business/customer value
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Revenue Cycle Management subject matter expertise preferred
- Experience with SalesForce.com with knowledge of sales processes and methodology
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools like Marketo or Eloqua
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel – marketing attribution
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Up to 30% business travel as deemed necessary
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.