Operations Supervisor (Insurance Billing)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Operations Supervisor (Insurance Billing)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently when entering data electronically
Overview of Position
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for workflow management that includes but is not limited to ensuring work is received consistently and is being processed timely by the team. This would include oversight in account creation, payment processing and account resolution.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage staff assignments and ensure they are completed accurately.
- Hiring of new team members
- Training, coaching, rewards and accountability of the team
- Produce accurate reporting and analyze for trends that need to be addressed
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School diploma/equivalent or higher
- 5+ years medical revenue cycle management experience
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office to include advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- 1+ years of leadership experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills. Works well within a team
- Ability to manage team projects in addition to day to day tasks
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
- Work from home position. Equipment will be provided
- Must be willing to work hours within Eastern Standard Time
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.