Supervisor, Pharmacy Product Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04330
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Supervisor, Pharmacy Product Support
Overview of Position
Oversees the product support team and is responsible for all administrative oversight of the day to day State Maximum Acquisition Cost (SMAC) team operations including: management of all SMAC service desk operations, support of individual pharmacy and client customers encountering pricing problems. Supervises representatives that are answering client and pharmacy inquiries, primarily over the telephone, e-mail, or facsimile. Establishes and maintains systems that provide answers to common questions and problems. Reports new or recurring problems to design departments. Ensures representatives are properly trained in client’s policies related to pricing methodologies, client surveys, acquisition data and resetting of SMAC pricing files for utilization within the Pharmacy Point of Sale (POS) system. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage SMAC team of Product Support Specialist in SMAC disputes and client and provider inquiries.
- Strategic pricing services may include clinical and administrative services/support as mentioned above
- Prepares, facilitates, and develops SMAC pricing individualized to the client’s needs and contract requirements.
- Brand/Generic switches- tracking of net cost for PDL changes.
- Attends meetings, meets with Medicaid Account Managers, and provides trends in drug pricing
- Responsible for report QA and submission – Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual and ad hoc reports that need to be QA/QC’d prior to delivery.
- Creation of 340B Ceiling Price and HCPC SMACs reports
- Manage Client surveys of pharmacies to obtain acquisition data
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Extensive knowledge of Medicaid claims processing
- Experience with pharmacy pricing practices.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a pharmacy environment.
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory position.
- Microsoft Product Suite – Office/Excel/Teams
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Experience with Medicaid or private sector health care payer in a call center environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, phone etiquette, clerical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience as a pharmacy technician preferred
- Excellent Telephone skills
- Team Approach management style
- Ability to work with other individual teams for Program administration.
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- This is a work from home position. Candidates must be local to Augusta, Maine.
- General Office Demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.