Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Brewer, ME 04401
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer is a community consisting of assisted living and specialized memory care. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based, family-owned company. Our mission is to make each day the best day possible for every resident we serve.
The primary role of the Cook/Dietary Aide prepare resident meals according to company-approved menus.
- Cooking experience preferred.
- We want happy people who have what it takes to care.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Knowing that what you do matters
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Savings and Investment Plan
- The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in someone’s life!
- Life Insurance
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Free training opportunities with associated wage increases
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
Serve-Safe certification is a plus but not required.