Commercial Field Service Technician - Maine
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Eliot, ME 03903
Do you have a passionfor accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy? As a Commercial Field Service Technician, you will report to theField Manager and provide diagnostic, troubleshooting, preventive andcorrective maintenance services to Tesla’s energy products including but notlimited to:
- Commercial solar PVsystems
- Batteries such asPower Packs and Mega Packs
- Electric vehicleCharging Stations
The Tesla Energy FieldEnergy Operations team is responsible for the ongoing success of Tesla Energy’sclass leading fleet of energy products. As part of our team, you will be empoweredto work across the entire Tesla organization to solve problems and ensure thesuccess of our Commercial Energy field service execution. Workingcross-functionally with Field Service Technician and Electrician counterparts,Environment and Operations personnel, Health and Safety, and Field ServiceLeadership teams, you will leverage your hands-on knowledge and experience toensure a positive customer experience and exceptional performance of Tesla’sCommercial products.
- Perform requiredpreventive maintenance activities on commercial inverters to maintain warrantycoverage.
- Respond to correctivemaintenance cases on commercial solar PV, commercial energy storage systems,vehicle charging stations and updating online case logs accurately.
- Attend and demonstrateoutstanding performance at multiple inverter training schools.
- Work closely withmembers of the Operations Engineering Systems Reliability team to respond toopen case directions and provide data where requested.
- Report writing, whererequired, to comply with deliverables in commercial O&M contracts.
- Respond to customers’concerns with the performance or functionality of their system.
- Ensure the vehicle,tooling, electronics, software, and company issued property are well-kept.
- Trades experience inelectrical preferred.
- Understanding of theNEC codes that relate to Commercial installation and knowledge of NFPA 70Epractices.
- Familiar withgrid-tied inverters and ability to work with various ground and roof mountracking systems.
- Proficient workingwith spreadsheets, word processing, and computer-based applications (e.g. timetracking, case management, etc.).
- Preferred industry experiencein installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting solar PV systems, batterystorage or electric vehicle charging stations.
- Must be able to work at great heights, must be able to work inextreme environments, must be able to perform prolonged periods of repetitiousduties, and must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently.
As a full time Teslaemployee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser andUnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choiceswith $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans(including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life,AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee StockPurchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee AssistanceProgram, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employeediscounts
Tesla participates in the
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.