2nd Shift Warehouse Order Selector
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gardiner, ME 04345
The 2nd Shift Warehouse Order Selector is responsible for selecting the correct product and quantity to fulfill customer orders.
- Responsible for pulling product and filling customer orders accurately and efficiently from the correct location
- Paying detailed attention to matching product item numbers
- Correct product count
- Placement of items into totes or on pallets
- Performing end of shift tasks such as; charging power equipment and verifying completed work.
- Maintaining clean, orderly workstation-returning supplies and merchandise to assigned locations.
- Committing to safe work practices in adherence with Core-Mark’s safety policies and requirements.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use computer programs on the job.
- May require the ability to obtain certifications for powered equipment; such as Forklift operation.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to 10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or controls.
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in temperature.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees**