Wireless Solutions Architect
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
Wireless Solutions Architect – SAL021048
The Wireless Solutions Architect is a trusted advisor responsible for creating value for U.S. Cellular and our customers by solving their business problems. The WSA will bring a consultative selling approach and become an expert for our customers, the sales team and their peers by understanding solutions and packaging U.S. Cellular business solutions to meet customer needs. Your role is critical to establish U.S. Cellular as the premier business partner.
- Serve as a technical and solutions design resource to the sales team. Interact with customers, including information technology (I.T.) leadership, through the sales process to positively influence them to select U.S. Cellular solutions in order to grow revenue.
- Demonstrate related experience and understanding of business solutions, with an emphasis on IoT, as well as, various business-focused SaaS, and all other various types of wireless solutions, networking and connectivity to drive the business.
- Educate sales teams on technical and tactical aspects of the solutions provided to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with peers and other key business stakeholders to ensure alignment and acceleration of best practices. Proactively share solutions through such activities as development of business use cases.
- Provide frontline-level insights on solutions and industry trends to assist in informing US Cellular’s product-focused teams and validating the business solutions catalog.
- Lead field-based deployment of new wireless solutions and SaaS that enable and transform customers’ business processes.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate and communicate emerging solutions and services.
- Demonstrate the ability to keep up with emerging technology and industry trends
- Travel required- 50% of the time over an expansive geographic area based on customer’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 5 years of experience in Business solution selling and implementation, IoT experience strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organization, and project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong financial and business acumen
Job : Sales Business Solutions
Location(s) : Maine-SOUTH PORTLAND_ME
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.