Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rangeley, ME 04970
The Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the sales and marketing team, where communication skills, creativity and initiative are essential to the position. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work daily with the director and all other team members to produce the finest quality results. As with all Saddleback positions, the Marketing Coordinator will adhere to the policies in the Saddleback Employee Manual at all times.
This is a full time, year-round position with a pay scale of $36,000.00 plus benefits, including health/wellness insurance, paid time off, free ski pass and more.
Schedule: The schedule for this position will vary throughout the year, with additional hours and some late nights/early mornings required throughout busy periods, or during other circumstances. The successful candidate can expect 10-hour days to be a regular occurrence during the winter and summer seasons.
• Communication liaison with other department marketing requests/needs.
• Daily and/or weekly reporting for multiple social/digital platforms
• Daily social media monitoring
• Social media updating
• Social media platform growth implementation
• Research (variety of topics)
• Content creation
• Assist coordinating all paid media traffic
• Assist communication with all marketing vendors
• Assist communication with all paid media vendors
• Snow reporting as needed
• Digital banner ad creation
• Print ad creation
• Event Support (on hill)
• Function Support (group sales/program related) including learning and monitoring CRM.
• Continue own personal and professional growth/development
• Assist with budget planning
• Assist with media planning
• Assist GM from time to time with PR and research
• Assist with guest service issue resolution
• Assist other departments as needed
• Adobe Suite
o Photo editing
o Video editing/creation/musical scoring
o Digital banner creation in multiple formats
o Content creation
• Creative writer
• Creative thinker
• Strong research skills
• Marketing background OR education
• Ability to learn and understand advertising vendor specifications
• Intermediate skiing or snowboarding ability
• Photography/videography experience (not expertise)
• Personal flexibility with regard to changing schedules and resort needs.
• Experience with spreadsheets and number management. [Budgeting or accounting experience a bonus]
• People person who enjoys helping others.
• An amazing “can-do” attitude that supports the Saddleback culture and brand at all times.
NOTE: This position comes with physical demands, including, but not limited to lifting heavy objects, standing for long periods of times, working in an outdoor environment, skiing/snowboarding, withstanding extreme weather conditions & changes in schedules.
Note: Passes and all other benefits are conditioned upon a current employment status and will be revoked should employment end for any reason.