Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04330
1. CAD work during the conceptual engineering phase of the project
2. Provide support during the detailed engineering phase of the project by drafting key concepts needed to convey intent to the design engineer as needed
3. Review a sample of all drawings supplied by detailed engineering firm to ensure compliance with Owner’s CAD standards, this includes items such as:
a. Border and revision procedures and compliance
b. Line and text style weights, fonts, heights, etc.
c. Overall drawing format issues
d. Proper use of CAD layers in drawings
4. Review and proper filing of as-built drawing work associated with all projects
1. 5 years or more of CAD experience
2. Associates degree
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
South Portland, ME – John Rob – PORT
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled