Full-Time Maintenance Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bangor, ME 04401
The Building Maintenance Technician position provides professional service to our clients’ properties. A qualified candidate will perform basic repairs, grounds and common area maintenance, and various other tasks. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and meet physical requirements of the job such as working off ladders, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation as travel between properties will be required. Mileage reimbursement and vehicle allowance will be provided. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily/ weekly property inspections
- General maintenance around facility
- Interaction with tenants
- Oversee all maintenance and preventative maintenance work
- Maintain high standards within the maintenance department
- Strong follow-up and communication skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- General service to mechanical equipment such as filter changes and temperature readings
- Supervise vendors and 3rd party contractors on larger project work
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Vehicle Maintenance Allowance