Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04101
66 State St
Do you possess strong organizational, resourcing and communication skills? Are you seeking an opportunity to contribute in a way that makes a difference? Join Catholic Charities of Maine, in our pursuit to provide help and create hope in Maine.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Care Coordinator with our Behavioral Health Home Program at our Portland-based Support and Recovery Services. The Care Coordinator position offers an opportunity to join an innovative, multi-disciplinary team that provides clinically informed, integrated, client-centered care to the individuals we serve. This position coordinates and manages the overall integration of the member’s behavioral and physical health services, in the context of their natural supports and community resources, in order to assist them in achieving their optimal health/wellness goals.
Eligible candidates shall have their MHRT-C (progress toward will be considered) with previous professional experience in the behavioral health field. Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are required.
- $1,500 Sign-on bonus: $500.00 at time of hire, $500.00 after 6-months of active and satisfactory job performance & $500.00 at 12-months with active and satisfactory job performance.
- Individual and group supervision towards clinical licensure (LMSW-CC, LCPC-C, CADC)
- 5 weeks of Earned Time (first year!)
- Competitive salary
- Annual training reimbursement
- Bereavement Time off
- 6 agency holidays
- 401k agency contribution
- 10% Employee discount on childcare at our Catholic Charities Child Development Centers (Portland and Biddeford)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Electronic Health Record system
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
- Highly Incentivized Health and Wellness program!
If making a difference is your passion, Catholic Charities Maine is a great place to be! Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website () or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to:
Catholic Charities Maine does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, ancestry or national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected status in its hiring or employment practices.