Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bath, ME 04530
Post End Date
1st & 2nd
Detailed Description of Work:
• Electrical Design Team Supervisor responsible for the development of Design models and drawings
• Coordinate work with other Disciplines, Engineering, Planning and Production counterparts as required
• Supervise designers in the execution of tasks. Provide guidance and direction across the Team for Process and Technical issues
• Ensure that tasks are completed to established schedules and budget
• Work with the Manager to evaluate workload requirements
• Report progress and status at various manager level meetings
• Provide project analysis on cost, schedule using EVMS principles, i.e. CPI, SPI
• Ensure tasks are completed with the required level of quality as specified
• Responsible for the development of assigned personnel
• Administer the BIW/BMDA contract
BS or AS Degree in Technical/Business related field, BIW Graduate Apprentice OR 6 years of related experience required.
• Solid understanding of shipbuilding process preferred
• Proficient computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office suite, required
• Ability to read, interpret and follow drawings, procedures, standards and work instructions required
• Innovative Leadership qualities, problem solving capabilities, and a strong passion for employee development required
• Demonstrated ability to work multiple priorities required
• Strong written and oral communication skills required
• Demonstrated leadership experience, with increasing responsibilities that reflect a strong ability to work in a teaming environment required
• Ability to obtain a security clearance if required
Strong people skills and leadership qualities required.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V