Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wiscasset, ME 04578
Molnlycke Health Care is a world leading manufacturer of wound care and single-use surgical products. Molnlycke Health Care is one of the most respected professional health care brands in the world, and we are particularly known for our unique, high quality range of products and patented technologies that allow patients to live better lives and help health care professionals efficiently treat more patients with better care.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform various production processing duties required in the manufacturing of SWC products.
Duties will include the manufacturing of fluidized medium to manufacture Fluidized Positioners from raw material to Finished good.
Will follow good manufacturing process in compliance with local and global regulations
- Ensuring performance of all duties in compliance with operating protocols and regulatory requirements
- Other production activities required for Fluidized Positioners, Tortoise turning and positioning system, Dermafit packing, and materials used in support of other SWC products.
- Following good cleanliness and hygiene practices before, during and after production processing.
- Supports the effort to implement best practices within job scope; expected to participate in activities designed to improve production, quality and Environmental Health and Safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- When to notify the Team Lead or Supervisor about quality, equipment or safety issues.
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to operate automated production equipment (Mixers, Vemag, Multivac, roller conveyor, drop sealer, metal detector, and, packaging equipment, etc)
- Good documentation practices
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs, work in standing positions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires hands-on flexible attitude and good communication skills.
- Understanding and practical experience with basic hand tools.
- Knowledge of, or interest in learning to work within, GMP and ISO 9000/ISO 13485 quality assurance system.
- Basic familiarity with process equipment and processes is preferred.
- Prior work in a Manufacturing processing environment preferred.
ANY OTHER INFORMATION
- Work days and hours may vary depending upon operational needs. Occasional overtime work/weekend is required.
- Shift patterns will change in line with the business requirements.
- High standards of attendance and punctuality are required together with high levels of employee cooperation and a positive working attitude.
- Employees will be working with various chemicals during process.
Mlnlycke is a world-leading medical solutions company. We design and supply solutions to enhance performance at every point of care – from the hospital to the home.
We specialize in:
- Wound management: including dressings with Safetac such as Mepitel and Mepilex
- Preventing pressure ulcers: with Mepilex Border used prophylactically and devices to help turn and re-position patients
- Surgical solutions: including Mlnlycke trays, HiBi antiseptics and Biogel surgical gloves
Mlnlycke was founded in 1849. Nowadays our solutions are available in around 100 countries; we’re the number one global provider of advanced wound care and single-use surgical products; and we’re Europe’s largest provider of customized trays. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden and we have about 7,800 employees around the world.
Molnlycke Health Care offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts, 401(K) Plan with company match, profit sharing contribution, discretionary annual bonus, holidays and PTO program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
It is the policy of Molnlycke Health Care, in accordance with all applicable laws, to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.