Associate Software Support Specialist, Incode 10 C
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Associate Software Support Specialist, Incode 10 CIS/CRM
Do you possess a passion for people and technological affinity? Are you looking for a challenging career with significant growth potential? Join the Tyler Technologies team! We are looking for tech savvy problem solvers to provide consultative support in an entry level software support role. Support representatives assist municipalities nationwide in the operation and understanding of our Incode software.
This is an entry-level position with a lot of room for career growth. This role provides basic-level software support for Tyler clients in the use, functionality, and understanding of our utility billing and citizen services products.
If you have the following competencies, we want to talk to you:
- Strong desire to work with a team that has common goals
- Passion for helping clients and building rapport
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where every day offers diverse questions
- Aptitude for problem solving and thinking out-of-the-box.
- Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
- Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies commensurate with level of training and understanding.
- Determines whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to a more experience team member.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Uses Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- May submit client issues to development team for resolution as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- May create or enhance documentation throughout the support process.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel preferred (estimated at 0-5% annually).
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your family’s health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our employees by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.