VP Financial Transformation
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The VP Provider Financial Transformation Sales will lead our end-to-end and bundled technology/service offerings by acting as a trusted advisor for hospitals and health system C-Suite executives in a designated territory. Utilizing a consultative sales approach, this executive will utilize their extensive knowledge of hospital revenue cycle operations to assess, educate and propose transformation initiatives that utilize Change Healthcare’s industry leading solutions that lead to new client partnerships. This executive will also be front and center articulating our value proposition at company meetings, industry events, and trade shows.
Location: Remote/Telecommuter position
- Leverage your contacts and experience closing multi-million-dollar RCM deals to meet aggressive sales quotas.
- Defining market segmentation and strategic territory planning for the entire range of Change Healthcare’s RCM technology and services in the provider channel, ensuring that we are meeting customer’s needs and expectations.
- Become an expert on the client’s business in the context of the overall revenue cycle management and health care industry. Understands how the client differentiates itself in markets and creates client value and how the CHC portfolio can support/maximize their differentiation
- Develops long-term relationships with prospects and clients, connecting with key CFOs and other c-level business executives and stakeholders.
- Builds, develops and maintains a robust deal pipeline that delivers new revenue annually as well as delivers accurate and dependable sales forecasts, and creates new and expanded business opportunities.
- Ability to understand short and long-term customer goals and objectives and the ability to articulate Change’s unique value proposition of our RCM offerings that lead to a consultative sale
- Interacts with prospect/customer senior management levels and C-Suite executives and involves negotiating and influencing
- Leverage CHNG colleagues from account management, the senior leadership team, and service delivery teams for contacts, introductions, problems solving, and ensuring client challenges are addressed.
- Participates in regular joint strategic account planning and business reviews (roadmaps, innovation, etc.) and tactical activities (governance, performance objectives, critical milestones) to ensure client needs and expectations are met
- Proactively and continually assesses, clarifies and validates short term needs and long-term client objectives. Directs client to solution development efforts to address client needs
5-10 years in sales/business development in hospital RCM
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- 10-15+ years of professional experience in a health care provider or consulting setting (with MBA/MHA/equivalent master’s degree), including experience in provider operations
- Professional experience with healthcare cost reduction and revenue improvement initiatives
- Exhibits Hospital/Provider financial business acumen and experience transacting end-to-end revenue cycle transformation deals
- Ability to provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives, provider revenue cycle management and the ability to bundle product and services to meet customer objectives.
- Experience in sales project management, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed sales plans and organize cross-functional efforts
- Outstanding integrity, adaptive, collaborative, expedient, driven, with problem-solving skills
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 80%
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.