Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04102
WE’RE HIRING EQUIPMENT OPERATORS TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT THE PORTLAND AIRPORT (PWM)
PAY: $ 15/ HR | TYPE: Full Time | SHIFT: Vary
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to safely and efficiently perform glycol recovery and processing services. The Equipment Operator will work at the Portland, ME Airport (PWM) and report to the Operations Manager. The position is seasonal and the shifts will vary. A flexible schedule is required.
For more than 25 years, Inland Technologies has specialized in the delivery of airport environmental compliance programs. Built on a foundation of continuous innovation, Inland Technologies is a vertically integrated company offering a range of airport services including spent aircraft de-icing fluid collection and recycling, wastewater management, and aircraft de-icing fluid manufacturing for reuse. We deliver services at small and large airports across North America and internationally using a range of technologies and customized equipment systems that are purpose-built to meet our clients’ needs.
Inland Technologies is a member of the Inland Group of Companies, consisting of:
- Inland Technologies, specializing in airport environmental services,
- IDS, delivering aircraft de-icing services, &
- Quantem Aviation Services, specializing in airport ground and cargo handling.
Collectively, the Inland Group operates in more than 50 airports in five countries. Each member of our family of companies is a leader, focused on the delivery of superior customer service and innovation.
- Minimum 18 years of age;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must pass airport background security check
- Basic knowledge of aircraft and how they perform;
- Successful completion of all classroom and on-the-job training;
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and communicate effectively;
- Ability to interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals;
- Ability to safely operate a motorized vehicle in inclement weather;
- General mechanical competence and ability to effectively use hand tools;
- Ability to maintain a positive and good-natured attitude;
- Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure and within fixed time constraints;
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) considered an asset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ?
EEO is The Law – click here for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact 833-447-3727 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us and we will be happy to assist you with the application: Inland Technologies, 175 Ammon Drive, .#106, Manchester, NH 03103
As a Federal Contractor, we conform to all laws, statutes and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job postings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.