Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
This position is responsible for analyzing customer data and the application of that information to implement our Assurance product projects. Coordinate and perform Assurance product implementations and site builds.
Implementation Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and perform Assurance product implementations and site build
- Proactively analyze, address, and eliminate implementation issues
- Analyzing and entering client master file information
- Write bridge routines as appropriate
- Creating required interface modifications to successfully bring data into product (includes logic based coding of bridge routines)
- Identification of data issues and working with client to correct
- Modifying product to produce accurate and error-free information output
- Ensure quality of delivery of projects
- Maintain checklists, database and issues list updates
- Effectively respond to changing project and client needs while balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Effectively adhere to implementation processes
- 3-5 yrs experience in healthcare industry or related implementation work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent combination of work experience and training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to assist in facilitating projects
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize the implementation needs of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products (Office, Word, Excel)
Additional responsibilities and requirements may include:
- Strong emphasis on ANSI 837 specifications, data elements, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance payer edits/requirements a plus
- Business analyst experience a plus (may assist in department reporting)
- Strong Excel experience and knowledge
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.