Associate Software Support Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Associate Software Support Specialist
Looking for a meaningful way to apply your education in Accounting or Finance? Come and join our team of intelligent and motivated support professionals at Tyler Technologies. In this challenging role, you will assist our clients all over the country with their Incode Financial Management Suite. Tyler Technologies is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector – cities, counties, schools and other government entities – to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens.
We have an opening for an Associate Software Support Specialist on our Incode Financials team. This role provides basic-level software support for Tyler clients in the use, functionality, and understanding of our products and databases for issues that are easily solved.
The Associate Software Support Specialist is an entry-level position, learning how to ensure timely resolution of client financial management software If you have the following competencies we want to talk to you:
- Strong desire to work with a team that has common goals
- Passion for helping clients and building rapport
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where every day offers diverse questions
- Aptitude for problem solving and thinking out-of-the-box.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client’s online and phone inquiries regarding software issues, while providing excellent customer service
- Prioritize, analyze and manage multiple inquiries from a varied group of clients
- Advance product knowledge by reviewing new functionality and testing new product issues
- Advocate for the client and ensure the software meets their business requirements
- May create or enhance documentation throughout the support process.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- College degree or comparable work experience, preferably in accounting or finance
- Knowledge of payroll/accounting principles
- Customer service experience a plus
- Proficiency with computers and contemporary online applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client focused environment
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your family’s health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our employees by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.