Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
As a Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance and repair on our fleet of company vehicles from light to heavy duty. You will be working on drive lines, transmissions, suspensions, clutches, air brakes, and any other maintenance needed.
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles
• Safely operates gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- 3+ years of experience with light to heavy duty maintenance and repair
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- JPRO Diagnostics experience is a plus
- Computer experience is a plus
- Ability to work well in team environment
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our .#1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.