Commercial Loan Ops Supervisor - Main Street Lending Team
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Falmouth, ME 04105
Commercial Loan Ops Supervisor – Main Street Lending Team
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Supervises assigned units often through subordinate lead Employees; assumes responsibility for performance management and employment actions
• Provides leadership, coaching, and guidance to team members
• Ensures completion of goals and objectives and meeting of deadlines
• Verifies accuracy and completeness of assigned staff’s work, identifying and addressing training opportunities as appropriate
• Interacts with internal and external Customers to resolve problems
• Develops relationships with related functions/departments to enhance production of assigned units
• Develops plans to achieve short-term team goals and complete assigned projects
• Researches and resolves issues escalated by supervised staff; seeks approval from management to modify procedures to enhance performance of assigned units within established policies
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required
+ Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Commercial Loan Operations Supervisor I manages operations of multiple functions or processes within operations. The Commercial Loan Operations Supervisor I modifies procedures to improve performance of units supervised within framework of established policies. The Commercial Loan Operations Supervisor I develops plans to manage units’ operational performance and ensures the achievement of both short and long-term goals and objectives. The job often manages a unit or units geographically separated from immediate management through subordinate supervisors.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Falmouth, Greenville, Mount Laurel
• 2 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ Years of related experience
• In-depth knowledge of processes and procedures of related areas is preferred
• Demonstrates leadership, coaching, counseling, and supervisory skills are required
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
• Knowledge of relevant banking rules and policies is preferred
• Some budgetary management experience is preferred
• The ability to balance competing priorities and make sound business decisions is also required
• Work supervised is generally divided into 2 or 3 discrete functions and Employees supervised are usually between 10 and 20 (As functional complexity increases, the number of Employees may be somewhat reduced)
70 Gray RoadWest Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B – 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel – 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category – Primary:
Management / Consulting / Advisory
Management / Consulting / Advisory
Retail / Commercial Operations
Mon – Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.