Full Stack Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04101
100% fully remote – Want to spend your time heads down writing code? We are looking to add to our Microsoft full stack development team which develops web applications and customizations both on premise and cloud based. This is a regular full time with benefits position that is fully remote with no travel required. Join our team and help deliver “Raving Fans” level service to our clients and our teammates in a unique, collaborative environment.
At IncWorx, we strive to be radically different. We foster a culture of growth, inspiration, and innovation by closely following our core principles of integrity, trust, and respect. We foster a “non-corporate” culture and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to be excited about innovation and constantly looking for ways to improve.
Required Core Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of consulting experience delivering complex and innovative solutions
- C#/.NET Core/.NET Framework/ASP.NET
- Azure SQL, Azure Logic Apps, Azure DevOps
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Web Parts, Application Pages, Event Receivers, Apps/Add-ins
- Node.js, React, jQuery, Angular
- Office 365/SharePoint (2010/2013/2016/2019)
- .NET Web Services, WCF, Web API
An effective?member of our team?has the technical skills listed above, but more importantly, he/she must be a true team player. We are looking for a go-getter with the confidence to figure things out and truly be there for both our clients and our team. Excellent communication skills , flexibility, and creativity are also key attributes of a successful team member.
We work as a tight-knit team across the organization which leaves no room for ego or the lone cowboy. Our success comes from the ability to work together and leverage everyone’s strengths! We support one another even if it might be inconvenient and difficult because it is the right thing to do!
Would the following describe you?
A FANTASTIC ATTITUDE
- Solution Nerd
- Unusually energetic and creative thinker
- The success of the team excites you more than your personal success?
- Use the word “We” instead of “I”
- Team Player
- Outside the box
- Gets stuff DONE!
- Doesn’t allow “bright and shiny” to distract them
- Sets a goal then takes action to conquer it!
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
- Analytical problem solver
Strategic and business analyst related activities are also a big part of this role as we are not only our partner’s technical advisor, but focused on the business side as well. The right attitude and culture fit is more important than checking off every technical skill on the list.
If this describes you, apply now at http://www.incworx.com/careers