Overnight Stock Crew Associate - Hannaford
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Brunswick, ME 04011
Overnight Stock Crew Associate – Hannaford
Full/Part Time Status
35 Elm Street
Turns out a wonderful place to shop can be a wonderful place to work. Our associates are amazing and talented people, and no two are exactly alike, so we give them the tools they need to grow their careers and live balanced lives. Wherever your career takes you, you’ll find opportunities at every turn. Here, you can learn and grow, while always bringing your full self to work. Welcome to Hannaford.
We are currently looking for a Temporary/Part-Time/Full-Time Associate for Overnight Stock Crew.
Availability: Add availability requirements here.
Essential Job Duties:
• Greet and assist customers with finding items when asked in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Cut, mark, and stock cases as outlined in the Center Store training guide.
• May unload trucks, receive incoming merchandise and verify & report discrepancies.
• Process merchandise properly, paying special attention to code dates and rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
• Observe proper temperature control of all display cases, storage areas, and product.
• Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
• Maintain a high standard of quality workmanship in the performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Must be able to work with little to no supervision at times.
• Observe and follow all company policies and established procedures.
• Maintain good communications with the management team and all other associates.
• Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area, both in the storage and sales floor area.
• Perform all assigned cleaning functions in accordance with company standard practices.
• Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed.
• Assist in training and other special projects as assigned by management.
• Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Strong customer service focus and selling skills. Must have effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job. Must meet minimum age requirements. Ability and availability to work overnight or early morning shifts. Must be able to meet physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
• Meet established volume/activity standards.
• Stand or walk 100% of the time.
• Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items below waist level or above shoulder level.
• Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
• Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and food products.
• Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems required to perform the job functions.
**The essential job functions, duties and responsibilities and physical requirements listed are a select representation of duties required for various positions, and may not include all, or be limited to, those listed. Specific duties and functions of each position will be available and reviewed at time of interview.