Production Specialist (1065940)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
SCARBOROUGH, ME 04074
Apex Systems has an exciting opportunity for several Production Specialists to join our client in the Portland, Maine area.
For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume to Rena Venturini at email@example.com
• Perform work required for the assembly of components, devices and/or the final
• Perform routine work in all production areas with limited supervision.
• Ensure quality of product using standard operating procedures, templates, training and supervision, and good judgment.
• Must perform all duties in a professional manner and work as a member of a team.
• May be subject to call back or extended hours, as required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of
experience and education required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.