Paramedic - NorthStar Ambulance
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Farmington, ME 04938
- Position Summary
- Provides both basic and advanced life support during emergency pre-hospital and interfacility transfer care to patients when indicated by the patient’s injury or illness in accordance with state and local protocols
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Maine Paramedic license. Valid Maine driver’s license. AVOC/EVOC required within six months of employment. CPR (AHA). IS100/700. PIFT Certified.
- Experience: N/A
- Must be 18 years of age
- Annual Skills Assessment
- Annual Respiratory Fit Testing
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 131758-77173
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.