Medical Assistant (MA) - Orthopedics
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Farmington, ME 04938
- Position Summary
- The Medical Assistant (MA) fpr Franklin Health Orthopedics is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based environment. The MA will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the office and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The Medical Assistant must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred. Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- License/Certifications: Certification required (AAMA or NCCT). Must maintain valid basic CPR certification; BCLS if required by specific departments.
- Experience: N/A
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132086-77463
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.