Tray Aide - Knox Center
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockland, ME 04841
- Position Summary
- Assists with the production and distribution of food & non-food items to the residents.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous food service experience desirable.
- To understand all job related duties of tray aide/porter positions
- Demonstrates working knowledge of dishwasher, food service carts, food processor and kitchen utensils.
- Proper uniform/dress requirements, photo I.D. badge.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132239-77602
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.