Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
Sherwin-Williamsis the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion insales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centersworldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative andpassionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities,Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours andjoin us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers. It will ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner. This involves unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the stockroom, accurately measuring and cutting orders, and waiting on customers as necessary to support store sales. It may also assist in making deliveries if necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to operate floorcovering cutting equipment.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Whowe are -
AtSherwin-Williams, we’re proud of the company we keep – our family of loyalemployees. To learn about our company and our culture go to .
EqualOpportunity Employer.All qualifiedcandidates will receive consideration for employment and will not bediscriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age,pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status orany other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAAFederal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Primary Location:United States-Maine-South Portland
US ME South Portland FC 5342
2325 Broadway Ste 2Suite 2
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Inclusion and Diversity Supportive Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.