Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gray, ME 04039
The primary role of this position is to perform routine assembly operations and set-up of a variety of functions within a product family in various stages of completion. Follow written processes and possible rework instructions to complete product through several stages of manufacturing.
Functions & Responsibilities:
• The ability to read and understand verbal or written instructions for Electro-mechanical products.
• Perform minor set-up of fixtures and equipment.
• Must be able to use minor measuring devices as required.
• Maintain appropriate work related paperwork.
• Move material / product to different operations as required.
• Follow all established ESD, safety, ergonomic and security policies.
• Perform area clean-up as required.