Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belfast, ME 04915
- Position Summary
- To provide medical care in the health center and in other areas of the community as necessary. Provides clinical supervision of medical staff of health center.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduation from an accredited medical college.
- License/Certifications: Current Maine physician license and DEA registration.
- Experience: N/A
- Effective interpersonal and written/verbal communications.
- Continuous high level of mental alertness skills necessary.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132101-77477
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.