Case Manager-CADD Child Outpatient
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
- Position Summary
- The Children’s Case Manager is responsible for the provision of case management services and achievement of positive intervention outcomes for assigned clients. He/She will ensure that client service delivery practices are ethical, culturally-competent, respectful of diversity and inclusion, welcoming and geared to customer service satisfaction. The Case Manager will be compliant with regulatory, accreditation, contract and best practice standards.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation or closely related field is required.
- License/Certifications: Eligibility for LSW licensure preferred. MHRT A or B required, MHRT/C preferred. Valid Driver’s license and appropriate level of automobile liability insurance.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience in the same areas of specialization. 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of clients with mental health diagnoses is required. Prior experience with clinical methods and techniques used in supportive counseling as related to mental health and/or substance abuse issues is required.
- Excellent computer skills are required: Microsoft Word, Excel and use of electronic consumer record software
- Knowledge and commitment to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Social Workers
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 131871-77275
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.