Supply Chain Representative - Supply Chain
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
- Position Summary
- Under the general direction of the Inventory Control Supervisor, replenishes and maintains inventory stocking locations, , puts away stockroom orders, processes department stockroom orders and delivers, and performs receiving / shipping duties. Utilizes hospital information computer system to complete tasks, uses material handling equipment, and assist with other related duties as assigned.
- A designated full-time Supply Chain Representative performs Shipping & Receiving functions as described within this job description. This staff member also shares with all other job functions as needed, as assigned.
- A Lead Supply Chain Representative assumes additional responsibilities as denoted within job description.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Valid driver’s license required.
- Experience: Prior experience in a hospital environment preferred. Computer experience to include mobile technology preferred.
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communications skills.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132131-77505
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.