Radiology Techologist I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockport, ME 04856
- Position Summary
- Performs all radiographic, fluorography, portable and C-Arm procedures utilizing age specific criteria’s. Working independently as well as with other staff and physicians. Performs these exams at various locations throughout the campus (i.e.- main radiology department, ER, SCU, OR…etc). Enforces the principles of ALARA at all times.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Completes required continuing education requirements.
- License/Certifications: Must have a current Maine State License in Radiologic Technology. Must have a current ARRT Registration. Must have a current CPR certification.
- Experience: Previous hospital based experience preferred.
- Attends Department and Mandatory PBH Meetings
- Knowledge of Safety issues including OSHA-MSDS sheets, fire safety, and disaster response
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132023-77408
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.