Scheduling Specialist - Vascular Surgery
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland , ME 04102
The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for performing appointment scheduling for a high-volume multi-physician specialty care practice, including coordination of surgeries, and/or surgical procedures at multiple locations.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
- EDUCATION: High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
- EXPERIENCE: N/A
- Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks and have the flexibility to meet changing demands on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 131771-77186
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.