Associate Director, Implementation and Client Mana
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Scarborough, ME 04074
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You’ll work with dynamic colleagues – experts in their fields – who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you’ll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients – who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Associate Director, FullscopeRMS Implementation and Client Manager is the implementation leader and client manager for several complex FullscopeRMS Clients. This position is the liaison between our Clients’ respective senior management teams and FullscopeRMS. As a Client Manager, they are responsible for the overall success of their assigned Clients, and will develop and execute on strategic plans in conjunction with FullscopeRMS’ stop-loss team. Additionally, they will be responsible for building and maintaining high level relationships, overall client satisfaction, and the facilitation of company resources to ensure timely response to clients’ needs. Key measurement areas include: client persistency, profitability, persistency of Client blocks, sales growth, earned premium growth and client service satisfaction.
The essential functions and responsibilities of this job position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accountable for leading the successful completion of all stop-loss client implementations working directly with Clients as the main point of contact.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining detailed plans to ensure successful onboarding and Client experience.
- Works directly with a cross-functional FullscopeRMS leadership team to develop and execute on implementation plans.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to assigned Clients to ensure successful implementation.
- Responsible for post-implementation, ongoing Client management, working closely with our Client’s senior management team and the FullscopeRMS team.
- Build and execute on Client specific strategies, to help them achieve their stated objectives and to ensure to overall success of the partnership.
- Work with FullscopeRMS Business Development and Clients to develop sales plans and strategies for achieving client sales goals.
- Coordinate client team efforts to target additional action steps to achieve targets for profit, expense management, and overall customer goals.
- Responsible for daily customer satisfaction through a close working relationship with assigned clients’ senior management. Act as the clients’ advocate with internal functional areas. Resolve any escalated issues.
- Identify areas where performance standards are not being met and work with cross-functional areas to meet or exceed expectations and achieve client persistency.
- Provide clients with marketplace information on a regular basis (i.e., competitive information, surveys, and sales tips).
- Internal client reviews on a regular basis.
- Meets with client on a regular basis to review results and progress toward strategic objectives. Responsible for compliance and execution of treaty and service contracts.
- Assist the functional areas with Client communication, education, and training.
- Evaluate issues at a strategic level and direct the associated tactical action.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
It is the policy of SLF U.S. that we will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex (including but not limited to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, or other legally protected status, and we will ensure that all employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For applicants residing in California, please read our employee .
Sales – Client Relationship Management
Posting End Date:
Sun Life Financial is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. Sun Life Financial is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Sun Life Financial is a leading provider of group insurance benefits in the U.S., helping people protect what they love about their lives. More than just a name, Sun Life symbolizes our brand promise of making life brighter – for our customers, partners, and communities. Join our talented, diverse workforce and launch a rewarding career. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us to learn more.