CNA - LTC-Skilled Nursing Facility SNF
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Camden, ME 04843
Quarry Hill is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join their team! Quarry Hill is in the heart of Camden with shopping, recreation and the ocean within minutes of the beautiful campus. Come join us!
Provides care needs to skilled and long-term care residents as delegated by licensed nurse in order to meet all social, emotional and physical needs. Promotes feelings of well-being by supporting an environment that promotes independence, respect, dignity and choice in care.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
- EDUCATION: See \\“Experience.\\” High school diploma or GED is strongly preferred, with reading, comprehension and writing ability at 12th grade level or higher.
- LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Listed on the State of Maine CNA Registry.
- EXPERIENCE: Training/experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Experience or interest in working with older adults.
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures.
- Fire and safety procedures.
- Knows resident rights and understands abuse and neglect per state regulations.
- Food-handling regulations
- Operation of kitchen appliances (dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, coffeemaker, ice machine, etc.), office equipment (fax machine, photocopier, telephone, etc), and household appliances (vacuum cleaner, etc.).
- Skills in nurturing and organizing similar to those in a domestic household.
- Maturity, friendliness and enjoyment in working with people.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132052-77432
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.