Environmental Services Technician /Cleaning Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belfast, ME 04915
- Position Summary
- Under general supervision, performs housekeeping duties as a member of the healthcare team in a safe and efficient manner. Schedule is Tuesday thru Saturday and rotates holidays.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduated from high school preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Must be able to follow verbal or written instructions.
- May be trained on the job.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 132021-77404
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.