Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04116
South Portland, ME
5 days a week
$15 per hour
About the Company:
Capstone is a leading North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 500 operating locations,14,500 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and transportation costs.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Capstone site management and corporate office
- Perform data entry of daily information into Capstone systems
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Prepare shipments to corporate office and receive and distribute return communications
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Must have a high level of computer literacy and familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Willingness to provide moderate housekeeping of office area
- Ability to work with a variety of people without regard to race, color, age, sex, national origin, religion, creed, or disability
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills
- High school diploma
- Previous office/clerical experience a plus
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled