Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gorham, ME 01969
The Maintenance Technician handles the maintenance and repair of the CNC and other production machinery.
• Diagnoses and repairs production machinery.
• Communicates with management and machinery vendors as required.
• Maintains and follows comprehensive machine TPM schedules including:
o Oil and fluid levels
o Concentration levels
o Filter changes
o Machine or process calibrations
• Assist with Company projects and engineering efforts.
• Support peer mentoring efforts.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• High School Degree or GED.
• 2+ years in a CNC manufacturing environment preferred.
• Demonstrated ability and knowledge of trouble shooting and repair of:
o CNC machines and controllers
o Electrical equipment and processes
o Mechanical equipment and processes
o Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
o HVAC systems
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle numerous tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to lift 30 lbs regularly, occasionally 50 lbs.
• Regular standing, bending, walking.
• Occasional climbing stairs, reaching overhead, crouching.
• Occasional climbing stairs, reaching overhead, crouching Frequent walking•