SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
US-ME-PORTLAND | US-ME-BIDDEFORD
Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our Line of Business
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients’ expectations. If you’re motivated to give our cients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
Performs the evaluation and treatment of patients with speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders based upon physician orders/referrals
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation based upon Physician referral using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient toward goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and time-lines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology from a college or university with accredited Speech Language Pathology program
- Current, unrestricted license as an Speech Language Pathologist by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury required
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
About our Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.Today, ourrehab servicesare still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreakinghome and community rehab, we’re also providing services inresidential facilitiesandoutpatient clinics.For more information visitwww.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn.Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (“ResCare”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.