Customer Contact Center Rep
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04240
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides quality customer service and sales support to the Bank and its affiliates through the Customer Contact Center. Additionally, responsible for report writing and supporting various business lines with daily, weekly and monthly reporting as well as ad hoc requests. Will also support end user training and research for bank-wide reporting.
• Respond to inbound service calls to include general bank information, specific customer account information, and customer transactions and problem resolution.
• Support Fraud Monitoring efforts of the bank through various monitoring tools and customer follow up.
• Support Non-Phone work responsibilities, to include email communication, scanning, mail and other Non-Phone work responsibilities as assigned.
• Participate in ongoing outbound calling sales efforts.
• Create sales opportunities by cross-selling and up-selling bank products and services.
• Make recommendations for improvements to Bank processes, products and services.
• Support online account opening channel, to include the Bank’s bulletin board product, QwickRate.
• Report on all customer contact activities.
• Will assist as subject matter expert on various projects and initiatives.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training initiatives.
• Successfully pass technical and regulatory examinations required by the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to speak and write effectively
• Ability to develop new business and close sales
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Ability to multi-task and manage expectations
• Associates degree or equivalent education and/or banking/contact center experience
• Previous contact center/customer service experience required
• Banking and/or financial services background preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND CONDITIONS:
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25lbs.
• Consistently operates a computer and other office machinery such as calculator, copy machine and printers.
• Climate controlled general office setting with moderate noise level.
• Work some Saturday shifts.
• Must express or exchange ideas and meaning with co-workers, supervisors, customers and vendors.
Northeast Bank is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national original, veteran status and any other classification protected by Law.