Cyber Security Architect
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Provide expert level security architecture standards across all security domains and technology functions while consulting with business and IT projects to provide holistic security requirements
- Play a key role in defining the software and systems engineering lifecycle and providing requirements to project teams (authentication mechanisms, proper data storage, etc.)
- Design world class protections against current and future cyber threats in order to keep company information secure (Risk Based Authentication, DLP, FW, IPS, Encryption, Proxies, Sandboxing, Full Packet Forensics, Fraud Solutions, PKI, big data security, etc.)
- Develop architecture documents/standards and pattern artifacts to security advisement teams consulting in enterprise projects
- Influence key leaders in the organization on security principles that may be controversial and difficult to implement in order to protect customers and company data
Skills and Experience
- Experience with architecting and designing security infrastructures
- Understanding of how to design security devices, networks, applications and systems compliant with the requirements of a desired security posture or state.
- Highly knowledgeable of network and system security principles such as defense in depth, granularity of privilege, etc. and how they are applied in the standard data center and cloud world.
- Expert knowledge of modern network security technologies such as network forensics, sandboxing, threat intelligence, network and host-based intrusion prevention, vulnerability assessment (including app/web-layer interrogation), DDOS protection, Security Information Management, host-based integrity checking, end point security, AV, DLP, PKI, Mobile Security, Cloud Security etc.
- Understanding of intrinsic security weaknesses within core infrastructure components such as TCP/IP, VPN, file transfer, applications, storage, cloud, databases and remote administration protocols.
- Pragmatic understanding of security problems as a mix of technology and process issues with the ability to pursue solutions at all layers within the organization
- Provide leadership, mentorship and advisory services to infosec, business, and project teams to ensure that solutions are in line with the architecture direction and business strategies
- Highly collaborative — work across the company to drive adoption of technical standards, design principles and architecture patterns in support of infosec strategic and tactical objectives
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to engineers, designers and developers
Job Required Education/Experience
- 10+ years of related Network, Application, System, Storage, and Security Architecture experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform a risk-based approach to securing applications, databases or infrastructure based upon IT and business needs
- Experience in designing, architecting, and implementing complex enterprise applications, infrastructures, platforms and systems
- An in-depth understanding of software development methodologies and the security controls needed to support Secure SDLC principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong relationship building skills
- Persuasive in influencing strategic architecture direction, framing reference architectures, specifying policies and standards, drive consensus on target state architectures, and influence roadmaps
- Skilled in applying strategic architecture direction to project delivery using standard engagement methods
- Knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, ISO 2700X and proper application of the Security and Privacy Rules. Preferred knowledge of the HITRUST Common Security Framework and NIST 800-53
- Experience with internal audit techniques and implementing appropriate technical controls.
- Strong business acumen and a commitment to integrity, process improvement and customer satisfaction
- Practical knowledge relative to the implementation, use and risk mitigation/management concerns for cloud-based services.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Softlayer, Azure, GCP and other cloud hosting solutions
- Knowledge and experience with securing virtualized platforms
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfto view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.