Director of Rehab/DOR Bangor, ME
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bangor, ME 04401
Director of Rehab/DOR Bangor, ME (387705-129E )
The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline’s qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
2. Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
3. Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
4. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
5. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
6. Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
7. Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
8. Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
9. Participate in survey preparation activities.
10. Interact with assigned program consultant.
11. Participate in facility safety committee activities.
12. Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
13. Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
14. Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of program functions.
A track record of successful management experience and successful patient care experience is preferred. Experience working with a geriatric disabled population is desirable. Provision of own transportation is necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace