Assistant Director of Nursing (Full Time)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Falmouth, ME 04105
Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you — passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our clinical team as an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)! You will assist the Director of Nursing in leading the center’s nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. In addition, you will serve as a clinical operational liaison between the units and the Director of Nursing. You will also oversee our 25 bed skilled unit. Responsibilities include:
- Models a service-oriented culture
- Ensures regulatory and policy compliance
- Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice and collaboration
- Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective health care
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families’ needs and expectations
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing as needed
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience; at least 2 years’ experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong interpersonal and management skills * Knowledge of MDS process, state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations * On-call availability
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 348436
Center Name: Sedgewood Center
Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively, “Genesis”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team. If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact (877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.