Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
- Conducting web application penetration tests.
- Conducting penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- Speaking at client and industry events.
- Engaging in security research to remain current on vulnerabilities and testing tools.
- Creating detailed, professional documentation / reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and remediation steps.
- 3+ years of penetration testing or web development experience.
- Understanding of web application development and technologies.
- Familiarity with the systems / technologies used to host web applications.
- Familiarity with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools.
- Experience developing custom code and scripts.
- Familiarity with IP network architecture technology and protocols, Windows and Linux operating systems, routing, web technologies and protocols, common programming and scripting languages, SQL databases and queries, and OWASP.
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and having your work be subject to a peer review process.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- And of course, patience, flexibility and a sense of humor is a must!
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.