Contact Center Representative III
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sanford, ME 04073
Are you interested in applying your sales & customer service skills to further your career? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment where success is rewarded?
Join us as a Contact Center Representative III where you will primarily handle mortgage and home equity loan applications.
Pay: Starting at $20.00 per hour plus incentives.
The Day to Day:
- Assist members and potential members with telephone and correspondence fostering a one call resolution environment.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Assist members and potential members with mortgage and home equity loan applications seeing the process through from application to closing.
- Open new accounts in a back-up capacity.
- Contact and continue dialogue with new members whose accounts were recently opened.
- Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We Can Offer You:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Annual bonus program.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- One to three years’ of similar or related experience originating mortgage and home equity loans.
- Prior contact center experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to recognize and resolve member issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
- High school diploma or GED.
If you are looking for an exciting career, Northeast Credit Union is the place! Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.