Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
If you’re looking for a Network Engineer opportunity, Robert Half Technology is hiring candidates who are deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. Do you have a strong knowledge of Internet protocols, interfacing, security, server, and network infrastructure? This may be the Network Engineer position for you. This Network Engineer role is located in Portland, Maine and is a full-time opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Act as Tier 3 support and primary point of contact for troubleshooting and problem resolution of network connectivity and configuration issues
- Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
- Initiate and implement network test facilities
- Deliver high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology like hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
- Utilize both traditional and creative methods to engineer enterprise data, voice, and video networks
- Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Active Security Clearance or ability to obtain
- Solid understanding of cloud computing
- Well-founded grasp of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge of security clearance
- Experience with Cisco CCNA
- Practical knowledge of Cisco Routers
- Cisco Networking experience
- General familiarity with CISSP
- Deep understanding of Tier 3 Support
- Proven knowledge of Cisco CCNP
- Skilled in network design and implementation strategies
- 5+ years networking experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Portland, ME
Date Posted: June 5, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011453959
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT