IT Senior Architect - Salesforce (US)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Falmouth, ME 04105
IT Senior Architect – Salesforce (US)
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you.
As a member of the USTS solution architecture team, you will be responsible for the architecture and technical leadership for the operational solution for our Commercial business customers lending platform working on the Salesforce landscape.
A solid background in Salesforce architecture/security and administration will be key to success in this role. Practical familiarity with data objects and monitoring tools, security control process and techniques are differentiating aspects for this role.
• Salesforce Architect Certification
• 5-10 years of Salesforce.com experience with emphasis on Integration, Data, Reporting, Security and Deployment for Salesforce Cloud
• Experience working across multiple parallel Salesforce.com project tracks converging on defined Release dates
• Proficient in Salesforce.com development and integration with Salesforce APEX API and data objects
• Experience in working with build automation tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket
• Experience in troubleshooting and fixing deployment issues
• Able to design, configure and maintain Enterprise user security model in compliance with organizational needs
• Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, VisualForce Pages, VisualForce Components & Controllers, Lightening components
• Excellent customer interface, project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must display strong attention to detail/quality work skills, have demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and be able to interface with individuals at all levels within the organization and serve as a technical subject matter expert.
• Superior communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments
• MEGA HOPEX IT Architecture tool
• Motivated, Self-starter
About This Role
Provide expert consultation and participate as a subject matter expert on projects using Salesforce cloud.
• Researching/analyzing business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within target.
• Document blueprint solutions via the architecture tooling using MEGA HOPEX It Architecture
• Engage Domain Architects to define components of the solution blueprint; oversee their creation and compose them together
• Ensure projects are compliant with technology architecture and design/operate processes to provide ongoing review of in-progress activity against technology architecture and development standards
• Lead solution development Salesforce development and consolidation projects across AMCB
• Perform basic to senior-level administration of Force.com, including:
o Salesforce user security administration (User Profile Management, Profile/Role Optimization)
o Participate in the IT Internal Audit reviews on access control, release management & other processes
o Monitor errors and provide support for Salesforce Users
• Ability to identify business risk, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities
• Evaluate and implement other SF packages which provide differentiating advantages to our business and internal IT communities
• Maintain a deep understanding of our Salesforce implementation to provide guidance for upcoming releases
• Be a champion for Salesforce and educate other team members on the upcoming capabilities, industry standards, and potential opportunities
• Help manage Salesforce releases to production; addressing deployment and dependency issues for smooth releases
• Collaborate with the broader engineering team to develop tools and processes to streamline deployments and release management
• Define release governance and best practices of Salesforce
• Lead impact and risk assessment analysis of various releases with stakeholders as part of roll-out planning
• Partner with IT and business stakeholders to deliver strategic and optimal architectural solution for business requirements
• Administer Salesforce.com integrations with other on-premise, off-premise and cloud-based applications
• Monitor system issues and provide support for ongoing integrations. Troubleshoot problems related to connectivity issues partnering with other IT groups (e.g. Firewall, Load Balancer) to rectify.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey
Falmouth, Mount Laurel
Preferred Qualifications – Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
70 Gray RoadWest Falmouth Crossing, Mt Laurel – Technology Center – 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category – Primary: